Wednesday 18 September 2013

Small Makeup Haul!

Hi!
 
I have just a quick haul today of a couple of makeup products I picked up today in TK Maxx - I find that you can discover some really interesting things in there for cheaper prices!
 
 
I got two of the New CID Cosmetics I-colours (cream shadows) that really caught my eye. I nearly got a duo that came with an electric blue and an olive green but I thought I'd get better use out of these shades.
I bought Zinc ( a sparkly black colour) and Twilight (a sparkly silver with a hint of taupe).
I know you can't properly see them from the photo but I plan to do a review so stay tuned for swatches etc!
 
I also got two items from Bourjois which I spotted.
I got the 1001 Cils 1001 Lashes Mascara...a new mascara is always exciting and this one has a rubber wand which I love.
Also that came with the Bourjois Paris Brush Concealer in Beige Clair which was the only one they had - its a surprisingly good match for my skin! :)
 
I put together a quick look using all of these products:
 
 
Reviews coming soon!

Thanks for reading!
Libby x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment