Friday 6 September 2013

*REVIEW* Too Faced Sun Bunny Lip Bronzer

Hi!
 
I have a quick review today of the Too Faced Sun Bunny Lip Bronzer which retails for £5-£6 from looking online.
 
 
I got this in a kit from Too Faced a while ago with a lot of other bronzing products.
 
This comes with 15 ml of product and it found it interesting that there were two shades actually in this tube: one half is a nude colour and the other a slightly darker bronze and both have plenty of shimmer.
When you squeeze some out these colours mix together.
I generally don't like squeeze tube lip glosses but for this purpose I think it's necessary!
 
 
I'm not sure how well you'll be able to tell from the photo but this lip gloss is VERY thick.
I mean really thick.
 
If you don't like sticky lip glosses, this definitely isn't for you.
This is a very sticky lip gloss, but you have to bear in mind that because of this, this lip gloss lasts AAAAAGGEESS because it just doesn't come off your lips.
I'll put this on and I can still feel it on my lips hours later!
 
Also I thought I'd give a heads up to anyone out there who doesn't like smelly lip products!
This has a pretty strong scent bordering on sickly. It's quite nice, (it smells like chocolate) but it may be too overpowering for some.
Also as well as smelling like chocolate, it also tastes a bit like it too which makes it hard not to just lick all of this off your lips.
 
I do like the colour though of this because it's a nice bronzed/shimmery look that I wouldn't expect would go well with my pale skin but it actually does!
This also plumps my lips up quite a lot too which makes a good bonus.
 
So this is quite heavy and sticky and smells quite strongly but I still like it! I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to buy it, but now that I have it I'll happily use it up until it's gone.
 
Thanks for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment