Tuesday 7 May 2013

*REVIEW* Accessorize Eyeliner in Petrol Blue

*This is a scheduled post as over the next few weeks I will be very busy with exams*

Hi! :)

It was a while ago now that I became a little bit obsessed with the colour teal, and I bought this liner from accessorize not quite knowing how much I was going to like it!
 
 
 
 
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
This was £5 and Accessorize counters are in most larger Superdrugs and also of course in the shop Accessorize :)
 
PACKAGAING:
The packaging for al of the Accessorize line is all so pretty with butterflies all over everything. This pencil liner also has a useful sponge smudger on the end which I don't tend to use but it would still be useful it I needed it. I prefer this type of pencil liner to the one where they twist up because i feel that the twisty ones get broken a lot easier.
 
 
 
PIGMENTATION:

 
 

 


As you can see this is really well pigmented! The top swatch is it applied normally and the bottom swatch is it blended out with the smudger; I find that this doesn't blend it very evenly and makes it look a bit patchy but it would still be useful for travel.
The shade is called Petrol Blue and is a really beautiful blue/teal colour with shimmer.
It reminds me a lot of the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Peacock (Which I've done a review of - If you want to look at it to compare you can see it HERE).
 
TEXTURE AND WEARIBILITY:
This isn't the creamiest liner I have but it certainly isn't the driest! It glides onto the skin pretty well but isn't so creamy that it just slips off again. This does wear for quite a while but it won't last a full day unless you top if with a shadow to set it.
 
Overall:
I really love this liner as it's such a pretty colour and a really good texture. I really like wearing this on it's own as winged liner in the summer as it's so bright and fun :)
 
Would I buy again? Definitely. I might have a look at other shades next time I go into superdrug if I remember.
 
I hope you enjoyed my review! Thank you for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment