Saturday 18 May 2013

NOTD: Plugged In Plum (18/05/2013)

*This is a scheduled post as over the next few weeks I will be busy with exams*

Hi! :) I have another quick NOTD for you...using a couple of colours that I really love.

I started off with my usual base coat and then added the Models Own nail polish in Purple Blue from the Beetle Juice collection.




 
This colour is really pretty..it kind of has a purple base colour with blue /pink/purple duochrome and shimmer in it. It looks different colours in different lights.
 
I then added an O.P.I nail polish in Plugged In Plum to the accent nail.
This is another really nice nail colour and one of my favourite purples.
 

 
 
Feel free to click on the picture to enlarge it slightly :)
 
I really like these polishes and I know I'll be using them again a lot. The O.P.I colour is expensive but they always go on so well and it only took one coat.
The Models Own polish took two coats but it's so pretty once its on!
 
Thank you for reading!
Libby x

No comments:

Post a Comment